God's Peace


Isn't this such a beautiful sentiment? Don't we all want to share the peace that we feel from God with everyone we meet? And wouldn't the world be such a better place if all could feel this glow?  
As soon as I saw this stamp set in the holiday catalog it was number one on my list. I love all the sentiments!


I embossed this sentiment on vellum with gold embossing powder. I then used my stitched rectangle dies to cut it out. To adhere the piece of vellum I wrapped it around the cardstock I had already stamped and colored.


I added a little wink of stella to the glow around the candle. It is really hard to get a good photo of the sparkle. But in person it is so beautiful!  Thank you again for stopping by and let me know how your Christmas cards are coming along!



No comments:

Post a Comment