Birthday Bonanza Suite!


Isn't this little koala the most darling image. I feel in love with the birthday bonanza from the start. I think it is my favorite suite in the new catalog. I kept the first card kinda simple.



The set has many images in it that you are able to use when making a card. The animals all have separate stamps for the faces and since it is a photopolymer set it makes stamping them a breeze. They also offer a die set that makes cutting them out nice and simple. If you purchase the stamp set and the dies remember you will receive a 10% discount. 


One of the dies is this tag, which will make adorable tags for birthday gift bags or you can use them on the  gusseted cellophane bags in the suite. If you have not checked out this suite don't wait. It is on pages 32-34 in the new mini catalog. If you do not have a catalog or a demonstrator contact me and I would love to send one out to you.  Thank you for stopping by, I would love any comments you would have!








No comments:

Post a Comment