CAS(E) this sketch challenge


First I apologize for the way my card is not cropped. I really need to work on taking better pictures of my cards. Hopefully I will find the time to do that. But I know I would rather stamp then learn how to take better photos. Anyway, thank you for stopping by and checking out my card. I think this sketch is really fun! I decided to turn the sketch on it's side because I had these scraps on my desk and thought I could maybe make them work. Since they were scraps I ended up using many things from different stamp sets and dies. 




I added some wink of stella to the flowers and so in person they have a beautiful sparkle to them. Pretty sure I add wink of stella to 99% of my projects. I can't live without a little sparkle to my cards. Thank you for stopping by and make sure to check out the fabulous cards that the designers at CAS(E) this sketch created! Have a great day and enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment