TGIF Challenge # 246


What a fun sketch!  I couldn't help playing. I had so many ideas that flooded my mind when I saw this. I settled on the we'll walrus be friends set.  He is just the sweetest little guy. The high tide embossing folder that has wave looking embossed shapes looks great. After running a piece of balmy blue in the folder I used a sponge dauber with white ink and lightly swiped across the raised edges and then went through with a different dauber with balmy blue ink to try and get even more dimension.






It is was very hard to get a good picture of the ink on the waves. I white heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of country club designer series paper. Then using the rectangle stitched dies and cutting them apart to place on each side of the walrus stamp that was die cut on the nested stitched.


I had fun coloring with my stampin blends and finished with a little bit of polka dot tulle ribbon and silver thread. I really had a lot of fun creating this card. Check out the TGIF website, the designers are top notch and their ideas are amazing!  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you taking your time to look at my card.  Have a great week!








2 comments:

  1. Your card is SO ADORABLE!!! Love the textured strips of paper, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tami! This was such a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete