Freshly Made Sketches #417


This designer series paper is so pretty and FREE!  I have been waiting to use it and when I saw this sketch over at freshly made sketches I had an idea to pair it with the lilypad lake stamp set from the annual catalog. 

But as I so often do I missed the deadline to submit it to the website. I always forget about the time changes and since I am in Southern California I loose track of the time. I still wanted to share the card. 


This dsp has so many colors and I was not sure which color really stood out to me. Since I love blackberry bliss and couldn't resist using it! The lily pad images are nice and quick to color since they are small and there is a coordinating die to cut the them out. I also like the grassy die that I used in the background. The sentiment in this set is still one of my favorite. I feel like any time I can send loving thoughts and prayers to someone that is a good thing! Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I can make the deadline on the next freshly made sketches challenge.













No comments:

Post a Comment