Freshly Made Sketches #427


How is everyone doing with all the craziness in our world these days? I hope you are all staying healthy and enjoying time at home to finally get done all the things done we always say we don't have time for.  I have been enjoying stamping and all the challenges online. One of my favorite is the freshly made sketches website. Check them out here!


This is such a clean and simple sketch! One that I know I will use over and over. It is especially good with little strips of dsp scraps that you might have on your desk. (I have way too many!) 




I thought I would make a card for healing today since so many now a days are getting sick. Also, some are needing spiritual healing going through these trying times.  I had fun coloring with my stampin blends. That is one way of healing therapy for me. Plus I love the color challenge of the daily marker!  Thankful for coloring and my stamp hobby at this time. Time for me to do something that I feel is rewarding, making and sending cards to those in need.  Have a beautiful day, find things to be grateful for and stamp and color a fun card today! Don't forget to send out a few of those cards also! Make someones day, especially those elderly! Stay healthy and wash your hands!






2 comments:

  1. It is a great way to use DP scraps! I love the paper you chose for your bird. Really a wonderful card. Stay healthy! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Judy! I really love the freshly made sketches blog. Praying for health for you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete