Stay inside and stamp!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well and keeping busy in your day. My heart goes out to all the families with young children at home, keeping them on track with school work has to be a struggle. This isolation will make us all stronger humans. Since my kids are all adults now I have time to myself. So lately I have been having the debate, should I clean or stamp?  Well stamping continues to win most of the time. I have spent some time cleaning but not as much as I should. Today Stampin' Up announced that they are releasing a 3rd set of items for sale a bration. Can you believe only a week left for sale a bration?


Check out all the fun new additions. My favorite is the to a wild rose dies. There are so many great dies in this set.


Also, so excited for the announcement of the new paper pumpkin. Family! I love the idea of creating cards for my family. What a great time to sign up for paper pumpkin. Easy kits to create cards that you can send to people you are not able to see right now. So if you have time to create right now, remember to send your cards. 


I made this quick and easy card as an example that you don't have to make elaborate cards all the time.  Use your paper, ink and stamps to create beautiful works of art. (With the addition of the sequins)




This card took me just about 15 minutes or less to create. I find simple cards kind of a challenge, but when I make them I remember that simple can be beautiful.  Have a great day and thank you so much for spending some of your day with me.  Stay healthy and take care of those around you!







No comments:

Post a Comment