Sunday stampers #226


Isn't this a fun sketch? I really like a new idea for a card because I feel like I tend to always go for the same or similar design. What about you? Check out the Sunday stampers blog, the designers really did a beautiful job with this sketch.  Lately I have been using a lot more of flirty flamingo. It is not a super bright color but also not as soft as blushing bride. 




To get the scripty embossing folder to really pop I swiped my white ink pad across it a few times. I really love this soft look. The stamp set I used was floral essence and I colored it with my stampin blends. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card. I really appreciate your feedback and hope you come back real soon. Stay healthy and keep coloring!
Don't forget sale a bration is only till the end of March. You don't want to miss out. Also, don't forget about the coordination products below. They have some really great dies.








4 comments:

  1. So fun, Patti - and pink, lol! Love your sweet embossed background and that bright flower jumps right out! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! This was a great sketch and perfect distraction from all that is going on in the world. Stay healthy and thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lovely pink -- I love how you swapped the location for the design and sentiment from what I interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Heidi! I didn't even realize that I had swapped them, haha. I really had fun with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete