TGIFC #256

Welcome! So glad you are here! How is everyone holding up. So weird that this is the way of life for all of us throughout the world. We can learn so much from this experience. 
Today I have made a card for the TGIF challenge. See what their amazing designers created here!


All of the paper in this suite are so beautifully illustrated! The colors are so fun and girly! It was a tough decision which paper to use. I thought that the purse paper would go great with this classy lady from the beautiful you stamp set. 


I went with the bright and gorgeous color of blackberry bliss for my focal image as well as the purse that I fussy cut. 


I stamped the sentiment on vellum with the blackberry bliss ink. Make sure that you give the ink a long time to dry on the vellum or is will smear. I wrapped it around the nested stitched shape die so that I could hide the adhesive. Thank you so much for stopping by! Play along with the TGIF challenge blog. Stay healthy and together we will beat this! Enjoy the time you have been given to do all the things you have wanted to do around the house. Have a beautiful day!


Just a little less than a week away from sale abration ending. Get your orders in now to receive FREE product! Let me know if you have any questions.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Patti! Love that vellum strip for the sentiment! What a great card!!! So pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami! Hope you are all staying healthy! Thank you so much for the beautiful comments. It was really fun playing around with the challenge. A great distraction. Take care!

    ReplyDelete