CAS(E) this sketch #364

Hi! Is everyone staying healthy? I sure hope so! Is anyone tired of being inside all day? What a crazy time we are all living through right now. I am taking advantage of all the amazing stamp challenges out there. CAS(E) this sketch is one of my favorite.


Isn't this a fun new sketch? Love it!  This is what I created with it.


I will find any excuse to play with the bonanza buddies stamp set. I am especially particle to this adorable koala. I gave him a little bundle of balloons to give the card a little more color.


I white embossed the sentiment from the so sentimental stamp set and the confetti as well. Then I ran the piece through my die machine with the subtle embossing folder. 


I also added a little blush (stampin blends) to my koala's cheeks. If you are looking for inspiration check out the designers from the blog. Play along! Have a great day and stay healthy and creative. Thank you for joining me today!







No comments:

Post a Comment