Thank You!


I can't thank you enough for visiting my blog! I love sharing the cards I make but I always struggle with what to write on my blog. I would love any advise you have. Do I write to much? Not enough? More details? More about me? Let me know because I want you to enjoy your time here and come back. I love the sentiments in the new sentiment set, so sentimental stamp set (how many times can I say sentiment) I used the stitched shapes to cut this out. 


I used the subtle embossing folder on the best dressed dsp to add just a little more texture. I think it is really fun to use embossing folders on dsp. Give it a try! This paper is so gorgeous that I did not want to add much for that would distract from it. Let me know what you do when you have a beautiful paper? Do you add a lot of elements or keep it simple?  Have a great day and I would love any comments you would have!









No comments:

Post a Comment