GDP #231




Hi and welcome to my blog! For today's project I decided to join the current challenge at the Global Design Project blog. Check them out here! I made a card with the free as a bird bundle as my flutter and fly. I love to color and since the 30 day color challenge is going on I have been wanting to color a little each day. With all the craziness going on right now (hope you are staying healthy) coloring is great way to de-stress. I colored these cute little birds with stampin blends.



For the background I used the high seas embossing folder to make clouds. I used the opposite side of the paper after running it through and then swiped the card stock with a little balmy blue.


I used the bird ballad dsp for the other corner of the card.


I tied a little knot with a small piece of braided linen thread.  Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to check out the global design project blog and see all the amazing designers projects. If you are new to my blog I would love to hear from you and please stop by again! Have a great day and stay healthy!







No comments:

Post a Comment