Watercolor flowers


Hi! I hope everyone is staying healthy and taking good care of themselves. I have been having fun coloring with the https://www.thedailymarker.com/  Check out Kathy's website she has so many wonderful tips for when coloring. She is so talented. For my coloring today I choose to watercolor this adorable little jug and flower bouquet. It was a little bit of a struggle but I do like the way it finally turned out.




Some of the highlights got lost when I was water coloring and so I had to add them with my white chalk marker. I stamped the greeting with my stamp positioner because it is hard to get a solid image while stamping on water color paper. That really helps when you need to stamp an image several times. Both the sentiment and the images are from the country home stamp set. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you come back soon! Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment