GDP #237


Hi stamping friends! So glad you are here. Today I created my card from the fun color challenge over at Global Design Project Challenge. These colors are so pretty together and it was fun to use a color combo that really made me think.  Do you always reach for the same color combo? I know that I do.



For this card I used many retiring products, trying to give them some last minute love.  The products included:
Stamps: inspiring iris
Ink and paper: mint macaron, melon mambo, night of navy, whisper white and neutral dsp (retiring)
Dies: stitched labels (retiring), stitched rectangles
Other: basket weave embossing folder (retiring), solid white baker's twine
Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love any comments you might have and join in the fun over at the global design project blog.  




Don't miss out on this fun paper pumpkin! Order by May 10th. Let me know if you have any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment