Beautiful birds


Hi friends! a quick post today to share a few quick and easy cards that I made with the free as a bird stamp set. This sketch is from Martin Mayhem's 30 day card making challenge. He has created 30 days of really fun card challenges.


For this card I used the sentiment from the inspiring iris stamp set and the pinewood plank embossing folder for the white background.


I colored the bird with stampin blends calypso coral and daffodil delight.


For the second card I used everything from the free as a bird bundle. I colored this bird with balmy blue stampin blends.


I have had a great time creating from the ideas that Martin listed on the 30 day challenge. I was hoping to create more however I ran out of time.  I will keep his list and refer to it often for inspiration.  Thank you so much to Martin for all the fun and creating this challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment