Masculine Birthday card!


Hi and thank you for joining me today! I thought I would show you the card I made for my son for his birthday last week. He and his wife have a beautiful husky dog and so I thought the dog set was perfect. However, this dog doesn't look anything like her, I thought it would make a fun masculine card. I struggle with those, since most of my stamps are geared towards flowers. 


I found the inspiration for this card in my stamp catalog, my go to when my mind is blank. How about you?  I did a quick watercolor on the dog and used the sentiment from the well be walrus stamp set. The background was a little hard to figure out, mostly because God did not give me a math mind. But I do like the way that it turned out.


Which is your go to set with masculine cards? I would love to know.  Thank you again for stopping by! Take care and hope you are all stamping inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment