Mojo Monday Sketch


HI! I hope everyone is staying healthy and getting in lot of time to stamp!  Are you tired of being stuck in the house yet?  I have not gotten to that point yet, I keep finding more and more fun stamp challenges online. Today is a new one that I found Mojo Monday How fun is a 3 card challenge! And I love that Julee put the measurements up for us as well.  Math and I do not get along. 







I had a fun time creating these 3 cards. This has made me want to create more cards in a collection type series. I also like that the designer series paper is double sided and so I could just flip it and the colors all coordinated. I also like that the flower in this stamp set has 3 different layers that are great on their own or you can layer them. 


All products used were Stampin' Up!
Stamps: To a Wild Rose
Ink and Paper: Neutral DSP, Blackberry bliss, Blushing bride, Smoky slate
Dies: Wild Rose 
Stampin blends: Petal pink, Rococo rose, Flirty flamingo


I kept the cards pretty quick and easy! I think they make a really cute gift to give to someone. Now that I have these measurements I will be sure and use them in the future.  Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love any comments you might have.  Have a blessed day and stay safe and healthy!













No comments:

Post a Comment