Hand stamped sentiments 337


Welcome to my blog!  So glad you are here!  I feel so bad for all the people that have or will have birthdays during the stay at home in place.  I know one thing I can do to make their day a little brighter is hand stamp them a cute little card, so they know that I was thinking of them. (plus it is better than going to a store and risking getting sick) 
Over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog they have a fun inspiration board to get the creative mind working.


Isn't this so adorable! The balloon element really stood out to me and I thought of the birthday bonanza dsp. I made this card for my friend who loves dogs so I used the dog instead of the bonanza buddies. 



Stampin' Up products used:
Stamps: Happy Tails, Bonanza Buddies
Dies: Bonanza, Stitched Shapes
Ink and Paper: Bonanza dsp, Calypso Coral, Momento Black Ink, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake

I am hoping that when my friend receives this card it will bring her joy on her special day! And to all of you who have had birthdays during the pandemic know that I am thinking of you. Send me your address and I would love to send you a card! Have a safe and happy day.  Remember to keep washing your hands and make a few cards to send others joy!





2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love you used the dog punch for your birthday card. So glad you were inspired to participate in our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Genny! I had so much fun creating this card for my friend who loves dogs!

    ReplyDelete