Rainbow #3

Thank you for joining me on day 3 of rainbows!  For today's card I used lots of COLOR! Yes, lots of color indeed!  I started with the candles from the bonanza buddies stamp set and die cut it with the stitched so sweetly dies.


But then I did not know what to mount the panel on. Putting it on colored card stock just didn't seem to do it justice. Then I had the idea of using the same colors and stamping repeatedly on a piece of whisper white card stock.  I then finished it with a quick sponge of the color to soften the background.


Thank you for joining me again and I promise this will be the last rainbow for a while. I really appreciate you stopping by today and I hope you come back soon.  If you need demonstrator or any help or questions let me know. Blessings for a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment