TGIF # 259

Hi Everyone! So glad you are here!  For today's card I was inspired by the great team over at TGIF card challenge.  They have a really fun sketch for this week.


This was a challenge for me and really made me think outside of the box, which is what my brain needs these days.  I had these flowers sitting on my desk from another project that I didn't end up using them. So I forced myself to make it work. 




The flowers and the sentiment are from the free as a bird stamp set. I think these are such sweet little flowers and so quick and easy to color. I did not want the flowers floating and so I stamped the branch from the set with black on the poppy dsp that I had cut with my largest rectangle die.  


Before I adhered the flowers I gently rolled the petals to give them a little more dimension and added a little wink of stella. (Hard to get a picture of the soft shimmer) Finished it off with a few sequins. Make sure to go over and see all the wonderful inspiration over at the TGIF blog. They have such fun challenges. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will be back soon.  Stay healthy and keep praying for this virus to end! Take care! Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment