The world needs more of you!


Hi and welcome to my blog! Does anyone really keep track of what day it is anymore? They kind of all blend together.  Today I have a quick card that I cased from the current mini catalog on page 59. I had a scrap of the peaceful poppies designer series paper on my desk and when I saw the sample in the mini catalog I knew it would work great. Do you remember to use the catalogs for ideas? They are a life saver for me! The sentiment is from the free as a bird stamp set and when I saw it I knew that it would be perfect for one of the many people who are working to keep everything safe right now.  So many selfless people out there risking their lives for us; doctors,  nurses, all hospital staff, police, postal employee, grocery store workers just to name a few. I would like to make a few cards and send them to people I know as well as neighbors who are working for our common good. Thank you!



This card will be easy to duplicate and I can use any of my designer series paper. I hope that you are staying healthy and finding time to do all the things around the house that you have always wanted to do.  I am praying for you and all your families. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!
Check out the video below for new bundles available right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment