Thankful for so much happiness!


Hi everyone!  Thank you for joining me on this beautiful Monday morning!  Today is the 30th birthday of my oldest son! How can I be the mother of a 30 year old? How did the 30 years go so fast? Wow! Like most of you who have someone in your life with their birthday right now, we are not able to celebrate with him. But that will make when we do get the chance to be together even more special!!  As I was getting ready to post this card I realized it is not a birthday card (although I guess it could be) but i thought of all the happiness and my son has given not only me but our family for the past 30 years! Every day is a pure joy and delight with him in our lives!  I also have come to believe that when you have a child you appreciate and love their birth day more than anyone.  Giving birth to him was one of the best moments of my life!  So grateful that God had created him and gave him to us! Happy birthday Steven, we all love you so much!


Now on to the card, I made this for a card challenge yet did not get it posted in time.  But I really liked the way that it came out and so I decided to post it anyway.  It was a really fun sketch and one I will use in the future. I white heat embossed this sentiment and water colored it for a soft look that I thought would go great with the paper. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day! Stay strong and love the ones that you are with today! Celebrate the lives that God has put into yours! Have a blessed and joyful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment