Blessings!


Welcome! So glad that you are here! How is everyone? I have heard that some people are beginning to have some of their restrictions removed. I think that it is a little scary to think about that. I know that the rate of the virus will start to increase, yet so many are being affected with no jobs and income. I pray that you and your families are staying healthy, safe and secure. Trust in God is all we have at this time. And I thank God everyday that I know that He has it all under control!
On to the card, since that is why you are here. This card is similar to the one I shared yesterday. I stamped the little fish in the background and then a main focal point on one walrus.


I even used the same sentiment. I have been making a lot of thank you cards lately to send and give to people who are making the world a better place. The sunburst punch and the designer series paper will also be retiring. I am so bummed because I love this punch! Thank you for joining me today! Take care of yourself! Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment