Another walrus?






Hi! Are you tired of seeing yet another walrus card? I think this will be the last one for a while. I have so many other sets that need love! Plus, I just received my new stamp order from the brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalog! So excited to share what was in my order!  It was a tough decision on what to order and not break the bank. I love flowers and so many beautiful one in the new catalog! One of the benefits of being a demonstrator is that I can order a month before the catalog goes live. Would you like that opportunity? Let me know.
This card has a different sentiment from the last two cards, so that is good. I paired it with the country club dsp and I think this would make a great masculine card.


After running the high seas embossing folder through the die machine I sponged on a little ink to give it more texture. I tried to make it a little darker on the bottom and lighter on the top. What do you think? Have a great day! I am off to create with some fun new product! Can't wait to share. Also, if you placed an order with me in the past year I will be sending you a beautiful new catalog! Thank you to all who have been so supportive of me this past year!  I really do appreciate it and I do not take it for granted!  Blessings and stay healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment