Happy Cinco de Mayo!


Hi Friends!  Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Cinco de Mayo and have a taco for Tuesday!! (I would eat tacos everyday if I could!) My card today is another quick and simple card.  I love all the stencils that Stampin' Up offers and so I had to play with one for a fun card. The ink I used was granny apple green and balmy blue. The key I have found when ink blending is to go slow and very soft! No pressure!  Let the ink do the work for you. 


The sentiment and die are from the stitched all around and stitched labels (so sad these are retiring!) I used a little piece of the white polka dot ribbon and a few glitter enamel drops. I really like the look that blending on the white card stock gives such a clean and crisp look. Give this a try and let me know what color combos you like for blending! Have a blessed and safe week.  Keep healthy and stamp! Thank you for coming by!




No comments:

Post a Comment