Thank you to all the videos and blogs!



Hi! Today's card was inspired by a video I saw a while back from Kelly Latevola at You and Your Big Dreams. If you have not seen her videos and card you are missing out!  She is amazing and her storytime during her videos is something I look forward to!  Love her! I watched her do a card like this one a while back and I just had to recreate it with the stamps that I had. (sorry I do not know when it was but all her cards and videos are amazing- you will be hooked!)


Granted her card is so much better, but I do like this card and the way that it turned out. The best part was the fun I had while creating it! And isn't that what it is all about? 


After stamping with staz on ink and a quick wash of water color with ink refills I used my stampin blends to add a little more detail.


The colors on this card make me so happy! They are so bright. The greeting is white heat embossed from the So Sentimental stamp set and I fussy cut out just the thank you part.  Thank you to all of those bloggers out there who have made my life so nice with amazing videos and classes! I really appreciate all your time and effort into making our lives creative and fun.  Nothing like sitting with a big cup of coffee a little (or a lot) of chocolate and watching videos. They make me so happy! I feel like I know so many of you out there. You are in my prayers and bring me joy. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment