Happy Memorial Day!



Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who have made this day possible! So proud to be an American! It will be a very different Memorial Day in Southern California, with all the social distancing. Since the beaches and parks are open I think that there will be a lot of people keeping there distance from family members. CAS(E) this sketch has the following fun sketch



Bonanza buddies was the stamp set that I used for this fun and bright card. I think it would be great for a child's birthday.  The dsp is from the bird ballad paper. These stripes are so cute and with the lion reminds me of the circus. The scallop punch will also be retiring and it is one of my go to's so I am not sure what it will be that will take it's place.


Have a great day and stay healthy on this holiday, wash your hands and keep distance.  I know that we will all get through this. Everyday is a blessing and we are all so lucky to have stamping to keep us busy. Send a few cards out to people this week to let them know that you care. 
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment