Sailboats!


Hi stamping friends!  How are you doing? Can you believe that it is almost June?  Where did May go? Since we have all been told to stay at home I thought time would go very slow however, I feel just the opposite. What about you? Slowly things are starting to open in Orange County California where I live. I have a feeling it will be a long time till everything is completely open. Please make sure to support your local small businesses near you! They really need out support at this time.
On to today's card. I am still using the pieces on my desk that did not have a purpose. Well now they too have a purpose. I had stamped and colored so many sailboats, not sure for what but decided to put them all on this one card. What do you think? They are not social distancing at all!


I also had some scraps of watercolored paper that had been used on a older project and so I used my used my circle punch to create a horizon for the boats to sail on. The stitched nested die is embossed with the high seas embossing folder.  When I put the entire panel on the balmy blue folded card it looked  like it really needed something and so I used the versamark pad to create lines to add a little interest. I love the look it gave to the card, just what I was looking for. I finished the card with a sentiment stamped in black. I think that this is my favorite greeting from this stamp set and I use it all the time! Who of us doesn't need love and prayers? I know I do daily!
Thank you for stopping by today and let me know what you have been working on during stay in place. Remember you are all in my prayers! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment