Distressed Sunflowers

 Hi! I am back with another fun card with the celebrate sunflowers. Today my coloring was done with my watercolor pencils, however I did not use water, I just used them to color. I stamped with my black momento ink on daffodil delight card stock. I did not spend a lot of time coloring, just enough to add a little dimension. This stamp is so beautifully drawn that it didn't need much. The artist made it so easy for me to color by just using the lines that they used.


I went in with my white chalk marker to add a few highlights. Doesn't that really make it pop even more?  The next part was really fun, I want to distress the card and so I rubbed crumb cake ink on the inside of the old world paper embossing folder and ran it through my machine, but I wasn't done there.  I tore the bottom edge and then sponged with more crumb cake ink.


The greeting is white heat embossed on early espresso card stock. I had so much fun making this card. I hope you enjoy it also. Have a blessed day and please leave a comment below. I would love to know if you like this card. Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment