Incolor Bouquet


Hi! The other day I posted a card I created with the new incolors.  Well, I still had them on my desk and so I created a little healing bundle. I love dies that have branches and leaves. They are so versatile! This card was created with the dies from the celebrate sunflower bundle. Don't forget if you purchase them together you receive a 10% discount! 


After die cutting several of each color I started my arrangement. Well, at that point I decided I really should have gone to a class on flower arrangement, but no time for that. I just winged it. When I got them right where I wanted I used a piece of press and seal wrap and rubbed in on top so that they would stay in place. I flipped it over and then added my adhesive and dimensionals.


I cut a stitched nested die from the new in good taste dsp. It was such a hard choice which pattern to use. The sentiment is from the so sentimental stamp set, heat embossed with white and used the square from the stitched shape dies. The card sound complicated however it really was very quick and easy. Now that Stampin' Up has so many die shapes I find it so hard to cut something just with my paper cutter. 
Thank you again for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this card and seeing all the new incolors together. I am not sure what my favorite color is yet.  I think it might be the misty moonlight. I tend to gravitate to blues. Which color do you like the best?  Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment