New Annual Catalog!


I can't believe it is time for the new catalog!  Wow how this year went so fast! I am so excited to order so many new sets and accessories from the new catalog. As a demonstrator we were able to preorder some sets but there is so much more that I can't wait to get my hands on! Soon I will share with you my favorite things. If you have not received a catalog and would like one please let me know and I will send one to you. Also, don't forget that now is a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator. You can pick any bundle for FREE! Let me know if you have any questions.


Hopefully all of you are staying safe and keep praying for our nation and for peace and equality for all human life. God has created us all in His image! Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment