Blessed!



Hi! Blessed and grateful is how I am feeling today! Especially because you are here! Also for my family continuing to be safe and healthy! I love the sentiments from the to a wild rose stamp set. So I wanted to make a card with them as well as the beautiful rose in the set.


Isn't this rose gorgeous in blushing bride? I stamped all 3 layers in the color. Make sure to let each layer dry before stamping the next layer, it really makes a difference in the dimension. (Jennifer McGuire always talks about that) She is a wealth of knowledge!


The wood grain in the designer series paper really makes the rose pop on the paper. Thank you for stopping by today and have a great week! Take time to think of what you are blessed and grateful for this week! It will make your days so much more worthwhile. I would love to hear what you are grateful for in my comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment