Color Therapy



Hello and welcome! I hope you are all ready for the weekend. Today I made some time for a little color therapy. I don't know about you but I have been so grateful for my craft of stamping and coloring during this pandemic. It has really been great therapy for me. Coloring really relaxes me. What about you?


The stampin' blends are so fun to play with and they come in so many different colors now. I used a few of my favorite on this card.


After cutting the image out I used the crumb cake blends so that the white card stock between the flowers wasn't so stark. I wanted to make it look like the designer paper that I mounted it on.  Have a great weekend and take some time for yourself. Color, paint, draw or whatever craft you like and just savor the moment that you get to spend in peace and quiet. Stay healthy and have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment