Hi! Just when you thought that I had moved passed my sunflower obsession I have created another card. This card was quick and simple. A quick little watercolor wash on water color paper, stamp, color and cut out the image and white heat emboss and cut out the sentiment.


Simple cards make me happy! Coloring makes me happy! Speaking of coloring have you been joining in with the 30 day coloring challenge? It is going on now and not to late to partake.  You can also follow on facebook and instagram. It is a wonderful group that enjoy coloring and are so supportive of each other. Plus coloring is so relaxing!


Did you notice the little clear water drop looking embellishments? Aren't they fun! The are in the flowers for every season gem set. They have clear and just jade gems in 2 sizes, 75 of each so that is 300 pieces! For only $6.50!  I will need a new pack of these soon! I use them on everything!! Have a wonderful day! Visit tomorrow to see if what stamp set I use. Will it contain a sunflower?  You will have to check back and see! Stay safe and keep praying for the end to the virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment