Second generation sunflower



Hi! So glad you are here!  Today's card was made yesterday when I had out my spritzer and sunflower stamp. After I stamped the sunflower on the scripty EF (yesterdays card) I kept stamping it on another piece of whisper white card stock. I re-wet the stamp once (without adding any more ink) and stamped it 4 times. It is amazing how many times you can stamp and you still will get the image to print.


I really like the way each time it softens the sunflower image. I used the old world paper embossing folder on the daffodil delight panel continuing to burnish the edges with my scissors and then used the scissors to weather the edges of the sunflower piece.


I had a scrap from a piece of crumb cake that I had run through the die machine, I placed that behind the greeting. Thank you for stopping by! Stay healthy and keep praying for the virus to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment