Spritzed Sunflower!



Welcome! I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy! Thankfully our family has been staying healthy! I took out my stampin spritzer today! These are one of the best deals in the catalog, only $3 for 2 spritzers! There are so many fun techniques you can do with this under rated tool. For this card I ran my white card stock through the  my die machine with the scripty EF. 


I inked up the large sunflower with crushed curry, pumpkin pie and crumb cake, then spritzed it with water a few times and quickly stamped the image on the embossed piece. I didn't use to much water because I was stamping it on regular whisper white card stock. I kept the spritzer at a pretty far distance from the inked stamp. Give this technique a try and if you want a new fun tool to play with order the spritzers. You can purchase from my site if you do not have a demonstrator yet.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Have a beautiful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment