See the Good



Hello and welcome! I am back with another pear. Isn't this image beautiful! I absolutely love the way that this one turned out. To achieve this I used my stamp postioner and first stamped with pear pizzazz and spritzed once with water. I did this 2 times with this color and then I did the same with daffodil delight. I did not reink it between and I think this helped to move the color around a little.


Give this technique a try. You will get such a fun result. I now what to try it with the artichoke in this stamp set. I stamped the greeting with mossy meadow.


The shimmery white panel was die cut with stitched so sweetly dies. The background paper is the in  good taste dsp. I am trying to figure out how I can make it look like the pears are sitting on the tile counter. I will let you know if I am able to accomplish that. Have a great day and I hope you come back soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment