Sunflower returns



Hi! I am back with another sunflower card. I couldn't help myself. For this card I did a quick wash of color behind where I thought the petals would be. I did a few layers of color to try and get some dimension. Aren't the colors popping through fun?


The center of the sunflower was from another project that I hadn't used and so I thought it would look cute with this flower. The greeting is white heat embossed on mossy meadow.


I wanted to add a bow and so I put it behind the center, what do you think? I am really not sure if I like it or not. I would love any comments you would have. I think the hardest part about stamping at home during the pandemic is I have not one to ask there opinion. Who do you go to? Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by today! You are a blessing in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment