Blessed and grateful!

 


Hi! Welcome today! I have been a little busy lately, my son and his wife had their first baby (my first grandchild) last week and I have been so busy getting all the info and pics!  With all the COVID restrictions we weren't able to be at the hospital but thank you God for facetime and texting! He is 2 weeks early and still 8 lbs 11oz. A healthy and blessed baby he is and we are all so grateful and thankful! He is perfect in every way! 
I did have time to stamp a quick card and since I had so many paper scraps from the TGIF challenge a few days ago I made another background. Love this!


I stamped the artichoke with old olive and then used a dauber to sponge a little blackberry bliss. I used my aquapainter to add a little water and stamped it on shimmery white paper. Such a fun technique! I stamped the greeting with blackberry bliss.



I used the stitched so sweetly dies (love them!) and used the pinewood planks EF after I adhered the stripes of scrap paper. I think I am a little obsessed with this set now.  Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your patience since I have not been posting anything. Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment