Gather together belly band


Hi and welcome! So glad that you are here. I wanted to share with you today a quick little gift that I made for one of my customers. I made a few cards with the gather together bundle and placed them, along with envelopes in our acetate card boxes. Then I made a belly band to jazz up the outside.  A belly band is a quick way to add a greeting or a decoration to the outside of a box.



I measured 2, 2" strips of dsp and adhered them to each other. I connected the long strip without attaching it to the box, but so that it can slip off and on easily without tearing it apart.


I used a negative cutout from a leaf that I had die cut earlier, for my focal point. Added a few scraps I had sitting on my desk and a little bow of linen thread and my box was completed.


The greeting is from the see the good stamp set. I just colored the "thank you" with pear pizzazz marker and stamped on whisper white.


This is a picture of just the belly band without the acetate box and cards. The acetate boxes are perfect for 5 cards and envelopes. I sure hope that my customer enjoys this fun gift. Thank you so stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed week!


GATHER TOGETHER BUNDLEClick here to  order the gather together bundle

Check out the new paper pumpkin! 

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
  • Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
  • Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
  • Order here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment