Whale done!

 


Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! I have really been on a color journey lately. Today's card is really an example of that. I finally had a chance to play with the whale done stamp set. I have to tell you I was a little intimidated with all the wonder ideas out there with this set. Does that ever happen to you? You love a set and then get it and then because you have seen so many people using it you are nervous yours will not be as good or you don't want your card to look like someone else's? So I just did the opposite of everything that I had seen and used bright bold colors. I did not use any of the dsp because I love every piece and don't want to cut it up. But I will! 


I grabbed a few of the brights colors and just started to stamp. As you can see some of my stamping was not the best. Remember when using the photopolymer stamps you will want to stamp a few times on scratch paper and rub your finger across it to get it ready to stamp. Not sure why they suggest this but the ink does go on more smoothly. 


After stamping the images I stamped the greeting in black ink, I think that stood out nicely.  All in all I think this card is really fun. I will continue to play with the set and try and not look at all the amazing projects out there.  Social media can be a good thing and a bad thing. Let me know what you think of this card? Have a blessed day and go be bright and bold!

WHALE DONE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (EN)




No comments:

Post a Comment