I did it!

 


Hello! Well I did it! I cut up my whale of a time dsp. It was a little scary but I am so glad that I did because it made such a cute card. This card started with a piece of fluid 100 water color paper and I used the wide water painter to add stripes of several of the different blue colors. Then when it was dry I spritzed some of the white ink refill on the paper.


I used the stitched shape dies largest circle to use for the background for my whale. I wanted to keep him a little neutral and so I stamped him in basic grey and then using the whale punch, punched him out.  


I stamped the greeting and using the so sentimental dies cut that out. It fit perfect! Don't you love when that happens! I added a few of the holiday rhinestones, which went so nicely with the colors of this card. They are so much more than just holiday.  
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to more ideas with this wonderful suite! Have a blessed day! 

  WHALE DONE BUNDLE (EN)


WHALE OF A TIME 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


No comments:

Post a Comment