You got this!

 


Hi! You got this! Something I think we all need to tell ourselves everyday lately! Times are so strange and so much is different in out world. When I read this card it reminds me that I only  "got this" through the grace of God. It is by His hand that I am able to get through everyday and I know that He is in control. So no need to worry or stress. I made this quick card with more masculine colors because I can never have enough men cards. I kept it simple and I love the colors together rich razzleberry and crumb cake.. I heat embossed the stars in white on white card stock and then ink blended the colors.


I wrapped a piece of linen thread around a few times and mounted on a piece of dsp from the neutral colors. A quick and easy card that you could do with all the greetings in this stamp set. Thank you for stopping by and if you are having a hard day remember you also "got this", take a deep breath and stamp a little.Have a blessed day!

RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME CLING STAMP SET


 
Order your paper pumpkin here! You will not want to miss out on this wonderful fall kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment