Sunshine for the TGIF #277 sketch

 


Hello and welcome! Today I played along with the card challenge over at TGIF card challenge. They have a fun sketch that you could really come up with a million different card ideas. Since I had the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set on my desk I made a quick watercolor wash with pumpkin pie, crushed curry and daffodil delight. After it dried I added a quick swipe of frost white shimmer paint. It is hard to get a picture but in real life it is so shiny and shimmery!




The sentiment I stamped with versamark and white heat embossed on vellum.  The only problem with vellum is trying to hide the adhesive and so I wrapped it around the watercolor paper and adhered to the back. A quick and easy fix! I want to use the flowers for every season gems on all my cards and so I had to add a few to this card. I am very fond of the clear gems. Check out all the amazing cards created by the artist on their website. Thank you so stopping by today and I hope you come back soon! Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment