Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder

  Hello! I am so glad that you are here!  Today I have made my first Christmas card for the season. I really wanted to play with the evergreen forest 3D embossing folder . I tried one of my favorite techniques with the embossing folders, rubbing in on it before putting card stock in and running it through the die machine. This time I also sprayed a little water and used watercolor paper. I really love how the water moves the colors around. And let me just say this embossing folder is beautiful! I was also excited to use the snowflake splendor dsp. Wow, if you like water color and snowflakes this paper is so amazing! I love every piece and every side of this paper.


 
Here is a close up of the card. I also added wink of stella to the trees for a little shimmer. It is really hard to get a good picture of the shine. For the greeting I water colored a scrap and when it dried stamped from the greeting from for unto us stamp set. I always love a beautiful spiritual greeting for Christmas and this set has so many gorgeous stamps! Have you made any Christmas cards yet? I really want to start and create some fall cards. I love the color palette for fall. I just wish it was starting to feel like fall in Southern California. I long for a little cooler weather. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment