Whale Done!

 


Hello and welcome to my blog! I wanted to share with you a fun card that I created with the whale done bundle. You will want all the goodies in this bundle. For this card I used the whale of a time dspseabed embossing folderwhale done stamp set and punch. The card was simple to create and the only stamping that I did was the greeting.


The whale was from the dsp and I just used the punch to cut it out. The bubbles above the whale are also from the punch. I did use shimmery crystal effects which I found very hard to photograph, sorry. It adds a beautiful shine and dimension. Thank you again for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!


Want to become a demonstrator? It is so easy and so fun! Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Now is such a great promotion to get you started!



Don't miss out on the Christmas paper pumpkin, it is sure to be a joy to your world! If any questions let me know.Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment