Quick and simple Christmas card

 


Welcome! So glad you have stopped by today. I made one of the most simple Christmas cards ever! This card would be great to mass produce. When I first started stamping with peaceful nativity stamp set I thought how Jesus is the most important part of the scene. So why not put the highlight on Him. You do not even need the dies to create this card although you do get 10% off when you purchase bundle and the dies are really cute!



I feel this card is pretty straight forward, all you need is  momento black inkdaffodil delight ink padspongewhisper white card stock and black card stock. I used the 1 inch hole punch to create a mask for the sponging of the yellow and stamped the star from the set on the sentiment. I did add a little wink of stella to baby Jesus. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my quick and simple card. Just stamps, paper and ink. Have a beautiful week!
Blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment