Mini paper pumpkin box of cards

 


Hi stamping friends! Welcome and so glad that you are here today. I finally had a chance to create a gift box with the mini paper pumpkin box. They are so adorable!  I used the whale done bundle to create cards and the box. Between the dspembossing folder and stamp set this was so quick and easy to make.


I only made 5 Stampin up notecards  with matching envelopes yet, there was room for twice and many. I think this would be really cute with some tea bags and so candy as well. 


I have taken a picture of each of the cards. Notice how the paper is so cute you do not need to do much.  And the paper  design is perfect for small cards. 


The sentiments in the stamp set are versatile enough that they make a great pack of cards.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create a collection of cards with the stamp sets you have. They make great gifts! 


Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the starter kit promotion. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment