Big Deal

 


Hi Stamping friends! Thank you for stopping by today. The other day I created so many fun backgrounds with the seabed embossing folder. For this background I rubbed balmy blue on the flatter side of the embossing folder and then took a piece of whisper white cardstock and ran it through my die machine. The look will vary depending on which side of the embossing folder you place the ink. I also ran a piece of balmy blue through with the same embossing folder and die cut with the stitched nested dies.

The rest of the card is pretty easy and quick. Used the whale done bundle to stamp and punch out the whale and greeting. I stamped the coral  lightly with balmy blue on the greeting. I used a few flower for every season gems for a "bubble look" coming up from his spout. I hope this card inspires you to do a little fun stamping this week. Have a blessed week and don't miss out on the paper pumpkin or the dsp sale going on now!






Also coming next month! So excited to share this fun new bundle of goodness!





No comments:

Post a Comment