Peaceful Nativity

 


Welcome! Today I have made a card with the new peaceful nativity bundle. I love all stamp sets that are spiritual for the holidays. This one was the first on my list from the holiday catalog. I knew when I saw the dies for this that I wanted to make the manger with the in good taste dsp (which is on sale right now). I love how it turned out.


I took a picture of how I cut this out so that you can see I didn't waste all that beautiful paper. I cut a rectangle out and the manger but no one will know that I hid all that behind the frame of wood used on the card. Fun little trick to remember.


Using white card stock I stamped the greeting from the for unto us stamp set ran it through with my evergreen forest embossing folder.  I used stampin blends to color the Holy Family and the dies to cut them out. This card is a pretty simple design. Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to order the holiday paper pumpkin! Only a few days left!















No comments:

Post a Comment